American Park Builders created the project plan in 1925. The courses were completed between 1925 and 1928, by golf architect and Scottsman, Thomas Bendelow. The clubhouse, designed by Richard G. Schmid in 1926 spans 105,000 square feet and features a sixty-foot dome.
In addition to the golf courses, members, their families and guests could enjoy
- Tennis courts
- A gun club
- A baseball diamond
- Bridle paths
- An area for equestrian events
- Lake Kadijah - for year-round pleasures
- Ski jump & toboggan slide
- Log cabin warming hut
The buildings, courses and grounds have changed over time, yet they retain their impressive beauty.
Today the tennis courts, gun club, and Lake Kadijah remain and an Olympic size swimming pool has been added.