Photo appears on page 11 in the October 1928, Vol.4 No.10 issue of The Red Fez magazine. The original caption read: "When the golf committee entertained the caddies." The day's event included a banquet and prize awards dinner. An arrow points to Don Sandro. Visible in the background is Medinah's 110,000-square foot clubhouse, a mixture of Byzantine, Italian, Louis XIV and Oriental architecture.