Combining first-class amenities with traditional elegance
Expect quality facilities, varied programs and gracious service.
- Three (3) 18-Hole Golf Courses
- The Shop offering 3,000 square feet of merchandise
- 5,000 square foot Golf Learning Center; Three (3) Practice Bays / Golf Simulators, Club Fitting, Trackman, and Fitness Bay
- Practice Facility, Short Game Area, Three (3) Practice Putting Greens
- 120,000 square foot Clubhouse
- Six (6) Member Dining areas- includes Oasis, and Fireside Restaurant
- Racquet Center; Four (4) Har-Tru Tennis Courts, Four (4) Platform Tennis Courts, Fire Pit with Seating, 1,500 square foot Warming Hut and Bar
- Pool Cabana Bar
- Family Swimming Pool and Junior Room
- Skeet & Trap Shooting Lodge
Club programs and activities include:
- Golf Lessons & Clinics
- Skeet & Trap Shooting and Instruction
- Platform Tennis
- Junior Golf, Tennis & Swim Programs
- Swim & Dive Team
The Clubhouse boasts locker rooms for both men and women with shower and steam facility. Locker Rooms are staffed with service attendants and offer shoe service for both street and golf shoes.
The bag room is located in the golf shop area and has ample room to conveniently and properly store and care for your golf bag and equipment. Your clubs will be automatically cleaned and stored after each round of golf. Your equipment is inspected in the fall for necessary repairs to be completed during winter months.
Medinah is unique in that it offers three 18-hole golf courses available for daily member play. Each course offers its unique challenges.
- COURSE #1 Tom Doak Design / 6,895 yards / Par 71
- COURSE #2 Tom Bendelow Design / 6,210 yards / Par 72
- COURSE #3 Championship Course / Rees Jones Design / 7,657 yards / Par 72
Women's Golf Leagues
Medinah has two organized women's golf groups, the 18-hole Association and the 9-hole Association. Both have Committees which administer their programs and social activities. Each Spring, a detailed calendar book is published for both leagues listing the specific activities scheduled for the season and distributed at the respective opening breakfast meetings.
Medinah has a strong traditional caddie program made up of mostly school-aged young men and women. Arrangements for a caddie are made with the Caddie Master.
Evans Scholar Program
Medinah Country Club is a strong supporter of The Evans Scholars Program.