The clubhouse interior is opulently appointed
Historic features and original architectural style are preserved in our club facilities.
The Ballroom is truly grand. This space boasts:
- 24' hand painted ceilings and wall appointments
- Balconies with intricately detailed wrought iron railings
- Beautiful hardwood floors
- Access to outdoor veranda seating, with views of the golf course
- Formal seating up to 250 guests
The New Member Bar - Opening Summer 2018!
From the arched ceilings and large fireplace to the intimate scale of the room, it is an architectural experience. The New Member Bar features a cozy fireplace, beautiful views of Medinah's Backyard and Course #2, and a great place to gather for refreshment!
The perfect cocktail space.
- Arched windows framing expansive views of Courses #1, #2 and the manicured grounds
- Well appointed architectural details
Palm Lounge Capacity:
Standing room 200-300. Seating for up to 100.
The Great Room
A great venue to start or finish any occasion.
- Hand painted ceiling beams
- Original artwork
- Leads into the Grand Ballroom
- Adjacent to the Rotunda and East Veranda
The New Club Dining Private Room – Opening Summer 2018!
Private dining space for up to 50 guests. West Veranda Access.
Members often host colleagues for business and corporate events. Our conference rooms provide a comfortable space to meet, plan and work. We can accommodate small group meetings or large seminars with all the amenities required for productivity - food and beverage, seating, audio visual*.
Conference rooms are equipped with:
- 6’ x 8’ projector screen
- Large Screen TV
- Wi-Fi access
- Premium coffee service