Superior Championship Golf
From the beginning, the plan was to create an incomparable showplace for the game of golf.
We are unique. With 18-hole golf courses available for daily member play, each course offers its distinct challenges.
- Course #1 Tom Doak Design / 6,895 yards / Par 71
- Course #2 Tom Bendelow Design / 6,412 yards / Par 72
- Course #3 Rees Jones Redesign of Tom Bendelow's original / 7,657 yards / Par 72
Located 25 miles from downtown Chicago, we have served as the site for memorable moments spanning 60 years of major championship golf, and hosted some of the most notable tournaments in the game of golf:
- 2012 Ryder Cup
- U.S. Open (1949, 1975 and 1990)
- PGA Championship (1999, 2006)
- U.S. Senior Open (1988)
- Three Western Opens (National Tournaments, now BMW Championship) (1939, 1962, 1966)
Two organized women's golf groups are actively involved at the club. They include:
- Women's 18-hole Association
- Women's 9-hole Association
Both have committees that administer their leagues and social activities.
Our experienced Caddie Master oversees a traditional caddie program, comprised of dedicated young men and women. Caddies provide general course knowledge to facilitate member and guest play, as well as helpful on-course service.
Evans Scholar Program
As the leader in supporting of The Evans Scholars Program, - we are committed to youth development through the game of golf.
Medinah Country Club is a private club. Access to the golf courses is for members of our club. It is required that all guests and non-members have a current club member within their personal social network who may extend an invitation to golf and can serve as a sponsor for access to the golf courses.